Thanks to being content with vitamin E, olive oil serves as a natural moisturizer for damaged or brittle hair, providing it with nutrients necessary to combat dryness and loss of shine.
What Is Olive Oil Good For On Hair ? Benefits
Main benefits for hair are:
1. Due to its high nutritional content, olive oil increases hair growth and strengthens hair follicles, especially in very damaged hair.
2. Due to its high content of vitamin E, polyphenols, and its antioxidant character, olive oil is the outstanding ally to prevent the damage that solar radiation causes on the hair.
3. The moisturizing capacity of olive oil makes it useful to prevent the evaporation of water and nourishes the hair with lipids that restore its life.
4. The application of olive oil on hair and scalp is commonly accepted as a natural treatment to combat lice, as it has the ability to suffocate them.
5. Olive oil and lemon, together, produce an emollient and softening effect to treat irritation, itching, as well as the presence of scabs and wounds in the hair.
6. It is suitable for all types of hair.
7. Used periodically (every ten or fifteen days), olive oil also serves as a natural treatment suitable for oily hair, as it fights excess oil in the hair.
8. Its magnificent nutritional composition makes olive oil one of the best products that can be used to restore shine to hair.
Other Articles About What Is Olive Oil Used For
Products you can find in Smart10.top
Some Articles in our Blog
Image of What Is Olive Oil on Hair Used For ?